Château Pierre-Bise

​It was in 1959, at the age of 50, that Pierre PAPIN acquired Château PierreBise. In 1974 his son Claude decides to return to settle on the 9 ha of origin that he will gradually expand, particularly in the late 80s with the recovery of his father-in-law’s vineyards on Rochefort, Chaume and Quarts-de -Chaume. A new stage is reached in 1992 with the integration of Clos de Coulaine which will bring an additional appellation to the property: Savennières. Finally, it is with the arrival of the last generation, Christophe in 1997, and René in 2001, that the vineyard will reach its current area of 50 ha with the acquisition of parcels including Savennières Roche aux Moines.